Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for us, We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get exposure via our social media channels and our goodwill. Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors, and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics we cover
Our blog aims to help all businesses (particularly SMBs) make sense of and use different digital marketing and productivity practices.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search engine optimization
- Website development & marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- Offline marketing like direct mail, digital signage/displays, online security – unless it relates to digital marketing
- Infographics made by other businesses
- Syndicated content
- Posts that are too technical, editorial, or vague
- Paid promos
If you’re reading this, then you probably want to know how to submit a guest post to our blog. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Just keep reading for all the details.
We love receiving guest posts from talented writers out there. If you have a great idea for a post, we’d be more than happy to consider it. Just follow these guidelines to submit your post proposal. Thanks.
Please know that it’s important to adhere to the editorial process.
1) Accurate and factual: Only submit factual, well-researched content. If it’s not, it won’t get accepted, unfortunately.
2) Drafting: Make sure it’s well-written, actionable, to the point, and error-free. Review your article for grammar, spelling, and style mistakes.
3) Educational and entertaining: Make reading more interesting to keep your audience’s attention with more engaging content. The output tone should be witty, funny, or otherwise engaging enough that readers want more!
4) Plagiarism: We cannot accept plagiarized content. Make sure it is written by you and is not published anywhere.
5) Images: Include multiple screenshots and images that clearly and visually convey what you’re writing about. Make your text come alive.
6. Content length: The perfect length for your article is 1000 to 2500 words, depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
7. Links: One link in the author bio and one contextual link — a follow link to your blog or website. No more links please unless approved on request by our editors. We hate to spam our readers.
For guest post please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org